The TOO SLO Chapter is led by officers committed to providing the best leadership, listening to feedback and providing information and opportunities for chapter members while promoting the TOO SLO mission statement.
2018 TOO SLO Chapter Officers
- President: Brandon Froelicher
- Vice President: Brian Kusko
- Treasurer: Kimberly LaMar Merilles
- Recording Secretary: Nancy Dorfman
- Corresponding Secretary: Lola McAulay
- Adoption & Captive Care: Bob Thomas
- Annual Show Chairperson: Denise Boddeker
If you want to contact one of the officers, email the chapter at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Contact Us page.
Interested in Becoming a TOO SLO Officer
In order to be considered you must have been an active member (have attended a meeting or event) in good standing for at least six (6) months prior to election and be at least eighteen (18) years of age at time of the election.
The officer term is 1 year starting in November thru October. Officer elections are held in October at the monthly chapter meeting. If interested in becoming a TOO SLO Chapter officer, email the chapter at email@example.com or go to the Contact Us page.